Peppol Ready Solution providers are platforms such as Accounting or Enterprise Resource Planning systems which provides E-Invoice functionality without necessarily becoming an Access Point. The criteria to become a solution provider is as below. The below capabilities can be built natively (i.e. becoming an AP) or through the use of an intermediary (i.e. through an external AP). Download the detailed Application Criteria here (460.26KB).
- Ability to register the solutionprovider's users on the Singapore's Nationwide E-Invoicing Network.
- Ability to send E-Invoices/Creditnotes (and other authorized documents) as per the IMDA standards for Peppol e-Invoicing
- Ability to receive E-Invoices and other documents as per the IMDA standards for Peppol eInvoicing network and display them correctly.
- Ability to locally store the Peppol ID of platform users (i.e. end user) customer or suppliers.
- Ability to lookup the platform users (i.e. end user’s) customer or supplier and check whether they are on Peppol network.
- Simplified user process such that the decision making process of sending invoices to both Peppol and non Peppol recipients is seamless (for example - the solution provider’s platforms user sends invoices normally and the system will decide whether to send via mail or Peppol network based on whether the recipient is on the e-invoicing network).