The NEU PC Plus Programme offers low-income households with student or person with disabilities the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price.
Under the Programme, the PC-Bundle scheme provides a two-tier subsidy whereby successful applicants can own a PC-Bundle, starting from *$251 for a desktop or *$223.63 for a laptop.
*Price includes 7% GST
A PC-Bundle includes:
- Your choice of computer (For PC options, please refer to the attachment “PC & Broadband Specifications” below.)
- Three years of free broadband subscription (For more details on the free broadband, please refer to the attachment “PC & Broadband Specifications” below.)
- Antivirus software
- Productivity tools
- Internet filtering service
- Delivery & installation
Who can apply?
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Has a permanent disability OR is a full-time student (aged 25 and below) in a Government/Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School, Specialised Independent School, Specialised School, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnic or MOE-funded Special Education School
- Gross monthly household income not exceeding $3,400 or per capita income not exceeding $900 ($1,125 if there is a permanently disabled household member)
Full-time students (aged 25 and below) who are unable to co-pay for their PC-Bundle can apply for financial assistance under iNSPIRE Fund.
Each eligible household can only apply for one PC-Bundle, regardless of the total number of school-going children and/or household members who have permanent disabilities. Students from one-to-one computing programme are qualified to apply regardless of the fact that their household are current beneficiaries, with support from school.
Past recipients of NEU PC Plus Programme may reapply only after three years from the last deployment to the household.
How to apply?
Interested applicants can obtain the application form from their schools, or download a copy of the NEU PC Plus Application Form (346.12KB). All application forms must be submitted together with the relevant documents to the schools.
For more information, please refer the following: