The following company has been accredited by the Controller:
Netrust Pte Ltd
The Operations Manager
Netrust Pte Ltd
70 Bendemeer Road
Tel : +65 6212 1388
Fax: +65 6212 1366
Email : email@example.com
- Netrust Pte Ltd has commenced operation as a licensed CA on 14 June 2001.
- With the changes from the voluntary licensing scheme to a voluntary accreditation scheme for CAs, under the re-enacted 2010 ETA and 2010 ETR, Netrust Pte Ltd has been an accredited CA since 14 June 2011.
- The current CA accreditation is valid for 2 years from 14 June 2019 to 13 June 2021.
- CA Certificates
Netrust Root CA 1 Certificate (ZIP) Netrust Root CA 2 Certificate (ZIP)
- URL of repository:
- Netrust CA1 - ldap://ldap1.netrust.net
- Netrust CA2-1 - Idap://Idap21.netrust.net
- Netrust CA2-2 - Idap://Idap22.netrust.net
Certification Practice Statement and Certificate Policies
The Netrust Certificate Practice Statement and relevant Certificate Policies can be assessed at http://www.netrust.net
- Recognised Certificates
- Netrust Root CA Certificate
- Netrust Signing CA Certificate
- Netrust Personal Net-ID Certificate
- Netrust Corporate Net-ID Certificate
- Netrust NetServer Server Certificate
Logos For Accredited CAs
Accredited CAs may display the following logos during the conduct of their business as an indication that they have been accredited by the Controller.
The accreditation criteria are stipulated in the Electronic Transactions Act 2010, Electronic Transactions (Certification Authorities) Regulations 2010 (300.08KB) and the Compliance Audit Checklist for Certification Authorities (68.82KB).