The Free-to-Air Nationwide Television Service Licence applies to service providers that transmit television services over-the-air in Singapore for free-of-charge reception.
Who is this for?
Service providers offering free-to-air television services in Singapore.
Licence Period and Fees
- Licence Period: 10 years
- Licence fees: 2.5% of total revenue or S$250,000 per annum, whichever is higher.
- Performance bond: S$200,000 in the form of a banker’s guarantee.The banker’s guarantee must be issued by any of the financial institutions listed at https://eservices.mas.gov.sg/fid.
- Content Code for Nationwide Managed Transmission Linear Television Services
- Television and Radio Advertising and Sponsorship Code
- Code of Practice for Television Broadcast Standards
- Code of Practice for Market Conduct
Find out more about applicable codes.
How to apply?
Apply online via GoBusiness.
Please call 1800 478 5478 or email IMDA for feedback.
IMDA partners Mandai Wildlife Group to drive digital transformation
IMDA and Mandai Wildlife Group will forge a two-year strategic partnership to co-develop innovative solutions for commercial...
IMDA and New Zealand DIA signed Memorandum of Arrangement (MOA)
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) have signed a MOA to enhance...