About The Company-Led Training (CLT) Programme
The Company-Led Training (CLT) programme aims to accelerate the professional development of tertiary graduates and mid-career professionals including mature PMETs, through an on-the-job training programme to help them achieve competencies for jobs in demand by industry, especially those that support the digital economy sector transformation efforts.
The CLT programme aligns to the Skills Framework of ICT and focuses on developing tech skills. Through this programme, participants can take IT courses in Singapore designed to build expertise in thesel areas, especially in new areas like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Analytics, Blockchain, etc.
Open new doors with tech. Upskill with TeSA.
Benefits for businesses
- Attract talents
- Improve hiring pipeline
- Hire and train on-the-job
- Funding support to support company investment on hiring
Benefits for trainees
- Gain employment and receive a salary while being equipped with in-demand tech skills
- Able to work on projects guided by experienced mentors
- Gain in-depth industry exposure
- Enhance your employability and career pathways in tech roles
CLT job role examples
- Software / Application Developer
- User Interface (UI) User Experience (UX) Designer
- Network Engineer / Telecommunications Engineer
- Virtualisation Specialist / Cloud Operations Specialist
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solution Architect
Available job roles
Trainees eligible for the CLT must be:
- Singaporean citizen or PR
- Able to commit to completing the full training programme
- Able to meet the hiring requirements of the companies
- Possessing an ITE, Diploma, Degree or any other relevant qualifications as determined by the company
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- All applications are subjected to the companies’ review and evaluation.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by the company directly.
- Companies may hire eligible applicants on a first-come-first-serve basis before any closing date.
- Companies may close their applications when all the jobs offered by the participating companies have been filled.
- Companies’ hiring decision is final and are not obliged to offer explanation or appeals on their hiring decision.
A wide variety of tech job roles in emerging areas such as 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, Product Development, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, and more are available under the programme.