IMDA’s Associate in Infocomm Media (AIM) Graduate Development Programme is a 2-year structured programme to nurture and develop talents passionate in the Infocomm Media field.
It is designed for you to gain broad-based exposure of the digital eco-system, whilst deepening functional expertise. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with opportunities to rotate across IMDA’s different functions. This will enable you to build a strong foundation for future roles in shaping a vibrant Digital Economy and a cohesive Digital Society for Singapore.
What you can look forward to!
As an Associate, you can look forward to
Gaining broad-based exposure and deepening your functional expertise in Infocomm Media
- Building literacy as well as deepening existing capabilities in key Business-Policy-Social x Tech areas through our 2 x 1-year structured rotations
- Portfolio consisting of involvement across 2 divisions during each rotation
Holistic growth and development through personalised learning ecosystem
- Developing leadership & acquiring technical skills as you embark on challenging projects/assignments across a range of business functions
- Receiving mentorship from senior leaders for career guidance opportunities to work in cross-divisions task forces and committees
- Dedicated engagement opportunities with Senior Management
- Connecting with like-minded individuals in the AIM community + AIM buddy who would be assigned to you
What do we look for?
A discipline in the following:
- ICT / STEM-related
- Business Administration / Analytics
- Communications and Media
A strong passion for a career in the Infocomm Media space and the Public Service, with a strong drive to excel and make a difference
Excellent track records in:
- Leadership Positions
- Competition Achievements
- Co-curricular Activities
- Community Involvement
- Undergraduates in their final year of study, or Fresh Graduates with less than 2 years of work experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
What is the selection process?
2. Video Interview
3. IM-pression DA-y
4. Engagement with Senior Leaders
On IM-mersion DA-y, you will be invited to IMDA’s office for a series of group activities for us to assess how you work in teams and whether you display IMDA’s core competencies. We will also take the chance to give a macro overview of IMDA’s purpose, roles and key initiatives. Look forward to opportunities to network with our colleagues and find out more about IMDA’s culture!
How can I apply!
Application for AIM 2023 is now closed.