Official website links end with .gov.sg
Annual e-Government Perception Survey on Businesses Conducted in 2013
The e-Government Perception Survey on Businesses is conducted annually by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore to determine the level of adoption and satisfaction for e-Government electronic services targeted at the business community.
The survey was conducted from Apr to May 2013 for the reporting period of FY2012 (i.e. 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013).
The survey aims to determine the level of satisfaction in using Government electronic and mobile services.
1,636 businesses, representative of the Singapore's industry sectors were surveyed. The industries were:
- Community, Social & Personal Services,
- Financial & Business Services,
- Manufacturing, and
- Transportation, Storage & Communications.
Data collection was done through telephone interviews.
- More than 9 out of 10 (93%) businesses were satisfied with the overall quality of Government electronic services, of which, 60% gave a rating of 5 and above.
- More than 8 out of 10 (89%) businesses were satisfied with the overall quality of Government mobile services, of which, 59% gave a rating of 5 and above.