The PC-Bundle scheme provides a two tier subsidy. Successful applicants can own a new computer with free software and three years of free subscription to broadband services and will only be required to pay a sum starting from *$251 for a desktop or $223.63 for a laptop.
*Price includes 7% GST
A PC-Bundle includes:
- Your choice of computer
- Three years free broadband subscription
- Antivirus Software
- Productivity tools
- Internet filtering service
- Delivery & installation
To apply, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Has a permanent disability OR is a full-time student (aged 25 and below) in a Government/Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School, Specialised Independent School, Specialised School, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnic or MOE-funded Special Education School
- The gross monthly household income or per capita income does not exceed $3,400 or $900 ($1,125 if there is a permanently disabled household member) respectively
Each eligible household can only apply for one computer, regardless of the total number of school-going children and/or household members who have permanent disabilities.
Past recipients of a PC bundle under the NEU PC Plus Programme may reapply only after three years from the last deployment to the household.
Students from one-to-one computing programme are qualified to apply regardless of the fact that their household are current beneficiaries, with support from school.
Level of Subsidy
|Household Income||Monthly Household Income ≤ $3,400 or|
PCI ≤ $900
(or ≤ $1,125 if there is a permanently
disabled family member)
|Monthly Household Income|
≤$2,500 or PCI ≤$700
PCI ≤ $700 OR
All MOE FAS / SPED-FAS recipients
PCI > $700
| ||Singapore Citizen||Up to 75% subsidy||Up to 50% subsidy||Eligible|
|Permanent Resident||Up to 50% subsidy||Up to 50% subsidy|
|For People With Permanent Disabilities|
|Subsidy Level||Household Income||Monthly Household Income ≤ $3,400 or PCI ≤$1,125|
|Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident||Up to 50% subsidy|