About The Digital Connectivity Blueprint
Singapore’s digital infrastructure is foundational to our vibrant, shared digital future. The Digital Connectivity Blueprint sets out our ambition to ensure that our digital infrastructure remains world-class and future ready. It represents Singapore’s commitment to stay ahead by growing our digital connectivity to create better lives and exciting opportunities for our people and enterprises.
What are we prioritising?
To achieve this, we will double down on the following strategic priorities:
- Provide capacity to enable submarine cable landings to double within the next 10 years.
- Build seamless end-to-end 10 Gbps domestic connectivity within the next 5 years.
- Ensure world-class resilience and security for our digital infrastructure.
- Pioneer a roadmap for growth of new Green DCs and push the sustainability envelope.
- Drive greater adoption of the Singapore Digital Utility Stack, to expand the benefits of seamless digital transactions
Pushing new frontiers
To maximise opportunities in more nascent areas, we will make the following moves into new frontiers:
- Advance the vision of achieving a Quantum-safe Singapore within the next 10 years.
- Put in place foundations for pervasive autonomy.
- 'Green Software’.
- Enable innovative solutions in key industries with LEO satellite services.
Together, these moves pave the way for better opportunities, stronger trust, and an empowered community for Singapore’s digital future.
Why is this important to us?
Building Singapore’s digital infrastructure is a continuous journey where we must always adopt a future-oriented approach to enable our people and enterprises to continue to thrive. We will constantly evolve, invest, and build ahead to enable new possibilities together.