This workshop is for you if you are
- From an infocomm media organisation based in Singapore
- In a product development or innovation role, looking to accelerate innovation and digital transformation within your organisation
- Interested to learn the basics of human-centric design thinking, principles and process
- Keen to find out how it can be applied to help your organisation uncover pain-points of your customers and develop customer-centric products, services and experiences
- Hear about use-cases of design thinking applied to digital innovation
What is it about?
In this age where our customers are global and diverse, rate of change is intense and rapid, Design Thinking has enabled diverse businesses to stay relevant and deliver impactful products and services to the market. This half day session with Chemistry provides a hands-on introduction to the key principles of user centric design, bringing to life the process of identifying opportunity areas through design research and crafting customer-centric solutions via real-life examples and exercises.
1400 - 1415 Welcome & Introduction
1415 - 1440 What is Design Thinking?
1440 - 1525 Generating Empathy
1540 - 1615 Identifying Opportunity for Innovation
1615 - 1715 Crafting Customer-Centric Experiences
1715 - 1730 Q&A
Chemistry is a Singapore based design consultancy. They adopt a user centric design approach is applied to help solve complex challenges, and helping organisations foster innovation.