Who is this for?
• Infocomm media organisations or end-user companies based in Singapore
• Those interested to learn the basics of human-centric design thinking, principles and process
What is this about?
In this workshop, Chemistry will touch on the basics of Design Thinking and go into a detailed study on what is a Customer Journey Map and how it can be used to map out your customers needs and help you to understand them better. You will be taken through a hands-on process to learn how to map out both your current and future state of your customer experience maps.
As a full service, human centric and multi-disciplinary design studio, Chemistry brings a wealth of experience in both creative design skills as well as a rich expertise in translating complex and diverse end customer needs into seamless and easy to use design solutions.
14.00 - 15.00 | Welcome to Design Thinking
- Who is Chemistry
- Why Design Thinking?
- What is Design Thinking?
15.00 - 16.00 | Design Thinking: Customer Journey Mapping
- Case Study: RedMart Concept Store
- What is Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
16.00 - 16.15 | Break
16.15 - 17.15 | Exercise: Hands-on with CJM
- Building Empathy: Understanding Your Users
- Mapping the Current State
- Visioning the Future State
17.15 - 17.45 | Group sharing of CJM
- How can CJM be applied in your business and organisation
17.45 - 18.00 | Q&A