1. What are the operating hours of PIXEL Studios?
Sat, Sun and PH: Closed
2. How can I utilise the resources available at PIXEL Studios?
PIXEL Studios’ facilities support independent digital content creators in producing experimental content and/or pilots. Interested users can email us at email@example.com with a project proposal to request for usage. Content of proposal may include:
- Concept synopsis
- Business objective
- Distribution platform(s)
- Profile of production team
- Production timelines
- List of PIXEL’s resources required
- Results / success metrics expected
- Written endorsement of concept/project/creator from commercial demand drivers e.g. multi-channel networks, brands, broadcasters, etc.
- Company’s ACRA
You are strongly encouraged to submit your request(s), for PIXEL Studios’ consideration, at least 8 weeks ahead of the time when you require the facility booking.
3. Is there an age limit in becoming a member of PIXEL Studios?
Interested users who are under 18 years old are required to submit a parental consent letter along with the project proposal as described in FAQ #2.
4. Is the space available for rent of lease?
As PIXEL Studios is not a commercial media service provider, our facilities are not for hire.
PIXEL Studios’ facilities support independent digital content creators in producing experimental content and/or pilots. Interested users can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a project proposal to request for usage.
5. How do I become a games incubatee in PIXEL Studios?
Singapore-registered start-ups involved in game development or related game business may apply to be incubated. Applicants will be assessed based on the following:
- Company background
- Business model
- Game design
- Team members
- Feasibility of project
- Project potential
- Potential to contribute to the Game Community. (eg: mentorship, publishing of games training, proprietary technology)
To apply, please complete the application form online. Forms with inadequate information will be rejected.
6. Does my company have to be registered in Singapore to be eligible for incubation space?
Yes, your company needs to be a Singapore-registered business under the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority’s (ACRA) registry.
7. Is there Wi-Fi provided at the space?
Yes, Wi-Fi is available for all users of the space.