To provide opportunities for Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above to be reskilled or upskilled while holding a tech-related job, IMDA has partnered 10 companies to launch TeSA Mid-Career Advance.
With about 500 tech job roles available, the new programme under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative will hire and train mid-career professionals for in-demand tech roles, regardless whether the individual has an ICT background.
Companies which are interested to participate in the programme can email email@example.com.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to Singapore Citizens who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be at least 40 years old
- Possess a keen interest to pursue a career in tech
- Commit to completing the full training programme
- Meet the hiring requirements of the companies
Individuals with no prior tech experience are welcome to apply, subject to certain job roles where some tech experience may be required.
What can the participants benefit or their takeaway from this?
- Gain employment and receive a salary while being equipped with in-demand tech skills
- Able to work on projects guided by experienced mentors
- Gain in-depth industry exposure
- Enhance your employability and career pathways in tech roles
How to apply?
Interested applicants may visit www.IMTalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer and apply to the companies directly.