GoCloud supports local ICT SMEs to transform traditional software architecture and development practices to applications deployed and delivered as Cloud-Native applications using Microservices and DevOps, so that they can be more agile, flexible and scalable.
Service Providers appointed by IMDA will provide consultancy and training to equip development teams of ICT SMEs with digital capabilities in Cloud-Native, Microservices and DevOps. Additional coaching will also be provided to guide ICT SMEs who are keen to translate training into practice and embark on a hands-on project.
In addition, IMDA has developed a Tech Capability Assessment Tool to help ICT SMEs assess their capabilities and readiness to adopt Cloud Native as part of their journey for digitalisation. The free online tool (available at https://techcapabilitytool.sg) will guide SMEs through a series of questions to enable them to assess their current state of digital capabilities. At the end of the assessment, the company will receive a report which provides insights on the current state of its capability and the gaps which need to be addressed for it to go cloud native.
1 Support for up to 50% of service fees for completion of Step 1 and 3.
2 Support for up to 90% for CITREP endorsed courses; ICT SMEs who wish to undergo only training will still be eligible for CITREP funding for training but will not be eligible for the 50% support for Step 1 and 3.
Who can apply?
- Singapore-Owned or Singapore-Based ICT SME1
- Have local technical resources to go through the capabilities upscaling with appointed Service Providers
- Owns the IP of the product or solution that they want to transform through the hands-on project
- Have positive net equity based on the latest financial statement (optional for start-up companies2).
1 ICT SME refers to the following:
- Business entities registered and operating in Singapore
- Singapore registered company that engages in Infocomm Technology (ICT) and related activities based on SSIC codes
- Minimum 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover not more than $100 million OR Company’s Group employment size not more than 200 workers
2 Startup Companies refers to the following:
- Registered for less than 5 years at time of grant application;
- At least 30% local shareholdings;
- Company’s group annual sales turnover is not more than $100 million or group employment size is not more than 200 workers; and
- Core activities to be carried out in Singapore. Start-up companies
How to apply?
Interested ICT SMEs can contact any of the 5 Service Providers appointed by IMDA directly to find out more on their services offering and sign up with them directly.
The contact details of the Service Providers:
Appointed Service Providers
IMDA has appointed the following 5 service providers to provide ICT SMEs with professional technical consultancy services to build up their digital capabilities in Cloud Native, Microservices and DevOps.
Interested ICT SMEs can contact the service providers directly to find out more of their services offering and sign up with them directly. To participate, you may refer to “How to Apply” section.
|Appointed Service Provider||Cloud Platform||Programme Name||Website||Infosheet|
|Amazon Web Services Inc.||AWS Cloud||GoCloud with AWS TechShift||https://gocloudnativeaws.splashthat.com/||AWS Infosheet (794.90KB)|
|Cloud Comrade Pte Ltd||Google Cloud||GoCloud with Cloud Comrade|| https://www.cloudcomrade.info/gocloud||Cloud Comrade Infosheet (243.24KB)|
|Human Capital (Singapore) Pte Ltd ||Alibaba Cloud and others ||GoCloud with HCS||https://gocloud.hcs.com.sg/||HCS Infosheet (708.70KB)|
|IBM Singapore Pte Ltd||IBM Cloud||GoCloud with IBM Singapore||http://gocloudibm.au-syd.mybluemix.net/||IBM Infosheet (695.88KB)|
|NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd||Microsoft Azure||GoCloud with NTUC LearningHub||https://www.ntuclearninghub.com/gocloud/||NTUCLH Infosheet (702.86KB)|