Quality of service - Basic Telecommunication QoS Performance For Q3 2002Dec 23, 2002
QUALITY OF SERVICE (QOS) STANDARDS FOR PUBLIC BASIC TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FOR THE JUL - SEP 2002 QUARTER
1. Telephone Installation for DELs Within 5 Working Days or Date Specified by Customer
2. Telephone Installation for DELs Within 5 Working Days or Date Specified by Customer
3. Fault Repair Time - % of Faults Fixed
4. Fault Repair Time - % of Faults Fixed
5. Operator Assistance for Local Calls & Directory Assistance - % of Calls Handled within 20 seconds
- Figures are rounded up to 2 decimal places.
IMDA partners Mandai Wildlife Group to drive digital transformation
IMDA and Mandai Wildlife Group will forge a two-year strategic partnership to co-develop innovative solutions for commercial...
IMDA and New Zealand DIA signed Memorandum of Arrangement (MOA)
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) have signed a MOA to enhance...