Launched in September 2014, the Home Access Programme targets to benefit 8,000 households over four years. Due to good response, IMDA enhanced the programme in order to reach out to more households.
From 1 April 2017, the Home Access Programme will be expanded to benefit another 16,000 households. Under Home Access 2.0, each eligible household will receive 24 months (or 2 years) of subsidised fibre broadband connectivity, with the option to own a tablet1.
1Beneficiaries are required to keep the device for the entire qualifying period.
The following table summarises the Home Access eligibility criteria:
- First-time home broadband subscriber households
- First-time beneficiary of the Home Access Programme
- Household Income <=$1,900; or Per Capita Income <=$600
- At least 1 member of the household2 is a Singapore Citizen
- Not be a current beneficiary of NEU PC Plus and not have a school-going child3
2 Related members staying at the same address, based on NRIC, and share food arrangement.
3 Full-time students studying in a Government or Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School, Specialised Independent School, Specialised School, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnic or MOE-funded Special Education School.
Mode of Application
Eligible households can be qualified for Home Access 2.0 via two methods:
Households with at least one member who is an existing beneficiary of selected government assistance schemes will be pre-qualified and invited to sign up with IMDA directly.
- In partnership with POSB, NTUC FairPrice Foundation and NetLink Trust, the first 900 pre-qualified households who successfully sign up will enjoy the bundle package for free.
2. Direct Application
Other eligible households can submit the completed application form and necessary supporting documents through the Approving Agencies.
Home Access 2.0 will adopt tiered co-payment amount for different household profiles.
|Bundle Package||Monthly Subscription (including GST)|
|Pre-Qualified Applicants||Direct Applicants|
|Tier A – Staying in|
1-3 room HDB Flat
|Tier B – Staying in|
4-5 room HDB Flat
with Computing Device
|Fibre Broadband Only||$6.00||$9.00||$17.30|
Application ProcessHow to apply
- Download and complete the Home Access 2.0 Application Form.
- Submit the completed application form and supporting documents to any of the Approving Agencies.
- All Home Access applications will be assessed against the eligibility criteria and are subject to the availability of bundles.
- Only one application form per household is required.
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) of applicant and all household members staying at the same address
- Proof of HDB flat type (e.g. HDB Lease Agreement, Utility Bill etc.)
- Income documents of applicant and household members:
- Household with income (All working adults in household, including self-employed):
- CPF contribution history for last 3 months; or
- IRAS income tax assessment for the preceding assessment year; or
- Pay slip for last 3 months.
- Household with no income:
- CPF contribution history of applicant and all household members (staying at same address) for last 3 months.
List of Approving Agencies
Association of Muslim Professional
1 Jurong West Central 2 #06-02
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Tel: 6416 3990
Fax: 6791 0590
Association of Muslim Professional
1 Pasir Ris Drive 4 #05-11
Tel: 6416 3966
Fax: 6583 8028
Chinese Development Assistance Council
65 Tanjong Katong Road
Tel: 6841 4889
Fax: 6745 8162
Singapore Indian Development Association
1 Beatty Road
Tel: 1800 295 4554 / 6298 5911
Fax: 6294 7293
The Eurasian Association
139 Ceylon Road
Eurasian Community House
Tel: 6447 1578
Fax: 6447 3189
116 Changi Road
Tel: 6708 6400
Fax: 6708 6500
Transfer of Ownership
In the event of death of an approved applicant, a transfer of ownership can be arranged. The transferee must be one of the household members listed in the originally submitted Home Access application form.
How Do I Apply?
- Complete the Ownership Transfer Form
- Submit the completed Ownership Transfer Form to the following address:
Info-communications Media Development Authority
10 Pasir Panjang Road #03-01
Mapletree Business City
For more enquiries, you may email to email@example.com or call 6377 3800.
Home Access Programme is supported by: