i) If you are a SME:
The SMEs Go Digital programme is designed to assist SMEs build stronger digital capabilities and deploy digital technologies based on the SME’s level of digital readiness.
For a start, SMEs can approach any SME Centre for basic Infocomm advice
|Level of Digital Readiness
||Support available under SMEs Go Digital
- SME Centres will provide advice on IMDA pre-qualified off-the-shelf ICM solutions supported by government grants
- SMEs may also refer to the pre-approved list of proven ICM solutions and contact the identified solutions provider directly
- Should the SMEs require more advanced advice, SME Centres will refer the SMEs to the SME Digital Tech Hub for more tailored support
- SME Digital Tech Hub will provide SMEs with more advanced advice in areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity and business transformation
- IMDA will also work closely with SMEs who are paving the way for their peers in deploying emerging Infocomm technologies such as smart sensors and autonomous systems in their sectors
ii) If you are a Solution Provider:
ICM solutions providers play a key role in SMEs Go Digital.
Do you have a ready ICM solution that is proven to deliver productivity gains and growth impact to SMEs in a particular sector? Are you looking to mass deploy the ICM solution to SMEs in those sectors?
Emerging Tech Solutions
Are you keen on piloting new or emerging technology solution that looks to transform and redefine a particular sector for SMEs? Does your ICM solution have what it takes to bring SMEs to the next level?
iii) If you are an Industry Leader:
Are you keen to take on a leadership role to help digitalise the SMEs you work with and uplift your entire sector? Do you want to be the key driver to push the mass adoption of impactful technology solutions to SMEs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can pre-qualify your solution and/or collaborate with IMDA today!