Infocomm Media (ICM) vendors play a key role in enabling enterprises with digital capabilities that will help them grow and reap productivity gains.
IMDA reaches out to ICM vendors through our Monthly ICM Vendor Briefings. At these sessions, we share about the SMEs Go Digital programme and how you can apply for pre-approval of your digital solution under the programme.
- (NEW!) Updates to the Vendor Self-Assessment Checklist for all sectors.
- From 1 Mar 2021, the solution category e-Commerce - Online Shop (B2C) will be listed under the Generic sector. Please refer to the Generic checklist in the table below for more information.
- From 1 Jun 2021, all pre-approved vendors must be registered on the InvoiceNow network. You can click here to find out how to effect the registration.
- From 1 Jul 2021, vulnerability assessment report will be mandatory for the Generic - e-Commerce - Online Shop (B2C), Retail and Food Services solution categories that capture personal data. Please refer to the respective checklists in the table below for more information.
- From 1 Sep 2021, Open API requirements will be mandatory for the Food Services solution categories. Please refer to the checklist in the table below for more information.
As an alternative to physical meetings during the COVID-19 situation, ICM vendors can view a video recording of a past Vendor Briefing on SGTech’s website. Once done, you simply need to answer 3 MCQ questions, and accept an undertaking that you have watched the video in full. ICM vendors may then proceed with the submission as guided by instructions on sgd.org.sg.
Who is it for
Vendors with ready ICM digital solutions that are sector-specific or that cut across various sectors.
Pre-approved solutions are assessed by IMDA to be effective, market-tested and cost-effective. They may be eligible to be considered for the various Government incentive support.
For solution categories that can be eligible for grant support such as Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG), please refer to GoBusiness Gov Assist.
How to apply
To be pre-approved under the programme, you will be evaluated on capacity and capability; as well as whether your solution meets the requirements of target sectors.
ICM vendors can download and complete the Vendor Self-Assessment Checklist for the following sectors, to determine if your digital solution is eligible for pre-approval under the programme.
|Checklist by Sector||Version||Publish Date|
|Generic (applicable to all industries)||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Advanced Manufacturing||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Construction and Facilities Management||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Cybersecurity||21-1.1||12 Mar 2021|
|Early Childhood||21-2.1||3 May 2021|
|Environmental Services||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Estate Agency||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Financial Services||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Food Services||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Healthcare||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Logistics||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Marine and Offshore Engineering||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Retail||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Sea Transport||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Security||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Tourism||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
|Wholesale Trade||21-2.0||20 Apr 2021|
Thermal scanning devices for body temperature measurement are regulated medical devices under the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). These are required to be evaluated and registered by HSA and the vendors are required to be licensed.
ICM Vendors may proceed to submit the completed Vendor Self-Assessment Checklist and supporting documents online through the SMEs Go Digital Pre-Approval System. Please note that LOIs signed by 5 local SMEs are no longer required to be submitted as part of the supporting documents.
- SMEs Go Digital Pre-Approval System:
From 1 January 2020, all new and re-applications for pre-approval will be received online through the SMEs Go Digital Pre-Approval System. Please click here to access the Pre-Approval System and submit the completed checklist. For more information on how to use the system, download the User Guide here (3.60MB) or scan the QR Code below: