Start Digital was launched in January 2019 to help new SMEs start their business right with foundational and easy-to-deploy digital solutions.
If you are an SME that has just started your business or is new to digital solutions, you can now take up a Start Digital Pack under the SMEs Go Digital programme, to give you a head start in going digital.
Who is it for
Any business entity that meets the following requirements will be eligible:
- Registered and operating in Singapore;
- Minimum of 30% local shareholding;
- Group sales turnover less than S$100 million per annum, or group employment less than 200 employees;
- Have not taken up a Start Digital Pack before; and
- Have not used identical solutions before.
All SMEs can benefit from starting with the right foundational digital tools, which will help position your business well for growth, resilience and productivity.
Check out this video on how the Start Digital Pack can help your business!
How to participate
If you are an industry leader interested to participate as a Start Digital Partner:Partners are selected for their abilities to reach out to a large group of SMEs, their proven track records of providing business support services to SMEs and their commitment to help SMEs digitalise.
To find out how to be a Start Digital Partner, please write to SMEs_Go_Digital@imda.gov.sg.