Makes Going Digital Simple for SMEs
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are at the heart of Singapore’s economy, employing two thirds of our workforce and contributing nearly half of Singapore’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). With digital technology transforming every sector of Singapore’s economy, it is essential that we ensure our SMEs make the most of digital technologies to improve operations and generate new revenue.
The SMEs Go Digital programme aims to help SMEs use digital technologies and build stronger digital capabilities to seize growth opportunities in the digital economy. Building on the foundation of Enhanced iSPRINT, SMEs Go Digital has a more structured and inclusive approach towards the adoption of digital technologies by SMEs. Download the SMEs Go Digital factsheet here (232.60KB).
- (NEW!) Start Digital solutions have been refreshed for SMEs.
- (NEW!) Industry Digital Plan is now available for the Land Transport industry.
- In view of the progressive relaxing of circuit breaker measures, the Productivity Solutions Grant support for ICT solutions related to COVID-19 ceased by 31 December 2020 as planned.
- Industry Digital Plan is now available for the Sea Transport (Bunkering) industry.
- SMEs Self-Assessment Checklist is now available.
Industry Digital Plan (IDP)
Guide on digital solutions and training required for each stage of your business growth.
Start Digital Pack
Foundational digital solutions for new SMEs, to help you get a head start in going digital.
Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) e-commerce platforms you can leverage to go global.
Consultancy Services (SME Digital Tech Hub)
Expert advice you can tap on, to transform your business using digital technologies.
Proven SME-friendly digital solutions pre-approved by IMDA to meet your business needs. Government grants, e.g. Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG), are available for the adoption of these solutions.
Digital Resilience Bonus
Bonus for uplifting the digital capabilities of Food Services and Retail enterprises to emerge stronger after the circuit breaker period.
Advanced Digital Solutions
Advanced and integrated digital solutions to help you strengthen business continuity and build longer term resilience.